There is a post from February 8th with a photo of Denise Luxe (or rather her thighs, both with external fixators). She was one of the first patients I taught to do her own pin care. On this trip, she had both the ex fixes removed, and this is a photo of her walking the next morning. I never saw her without a smile on her face. I'm also posting a photo of the Operation Smile team (although a few are missing -sorry).
Monday, May 3, 2010
denise luxe
There is a post from February 8th with a photo of Denise Luxe (or rather her thighs, both with external fixators). She was one of the first patients I taught to do her own pin care. On this trip, she had both the ex fixes removed, and this is a photo of her walking the next morning. I never saw her without a smile on her face. I'm also posting a photo of the Operation Smile team (although a few are missing -sorry).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment